Sonntag, 29. November 2009

Pets: Golden Retriever


Kommentare:

  1. DOGGYIES :P I LOVE DOGGIES AND WOLFYIES :P :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. um no need to be rude but those arent golden retrivers those are just regular dogs

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Those actually are golden retrievers, or maybe labradors. There's no such thing as "just regular dogs" the puppies and kittens can be generalized, since there is no specific breed look to them, but adult dogs are typically one breed or another.

    Cute dogs. I have the first one and might be getting the white one off ebay :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love Golden Retrievers. Fabulous.
    Favorites are #140(Blonde/White), #320(Fuzzy), #436(Blonde) and the last.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I'm missing my two Golden Retreivers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. golden retriever puppies-Find breeders online! Dog breeding ukkc, dog breeding eukc, whelping puppies akc & cat breeds! Dog breeders, cat breeders, puppy breeders,UK Breeders, puppies, kittens, studs online!Whelping puppies & cat breeds in nzkc, ukkc & eukc. Generate Animal and breeding PDF Reports, well for handing over to any new owners.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I have #21 - I named him mac :3 (I got him from a yard sale along with a handful of others for only a dime!!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. #358 is so cute �� I really wanna buy him. The spot on his back is just adorable. I have a goal to collect all of them. I want two fuzzy ones and one extra ones to paint my real life dog �� I want the two fuzzier so I can take all the fuzz off of one of them

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I believe that is most likely incorrect but even if Mannie was a Boxer, at that time they were used in the pit Pit bulls

    AntwortenLöschen

  10. Hi admin,
    I really like it, I have also a blog which is related with you, which is about buy golden retriever puppies for sale.
    Many breeders sell their so-called White Golden Retrievers at higher than normal price. This gives the impression that it is in fact a rare breed.
    If you are not aiming for show status and are looking for a pet, buyers beware. Many breeders will charge higher prices for the lighter colored dogs.
    golden retriever puppies for sale

    Regards,

    fahiam

    AntwortenLöschen

  11. Hi admin,

    I read your blog, Its really awesome, I have also a blog which is related with you, which is about golden retriever puppies for sale.
    This dog is easy to train, loves to play, love kids and craves the attention that a family typically heaps on any dog.
    If you want a kind and gentle family dog, then a trip to the shelter would be worth your while.
    golden retriever puppies for sale

    Regards,

    obadulkader

    AntwortenLöschen