Sonntag, 29. November 2009

Pets: Cat shorthair

































Kommentare:

  1. Wow what a great post.I loved it..........!



    Thanks for more info.....






    dog carrier bags

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey um could u check out my blog? and do u sell LPSs??

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Could you check out my blog? und kennen sie verkaufen LPSs??

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i luve nr.58,363 and 339

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. do you sell plizz nr.363 or 58 or 339 i love them and i need them

      Löschen
  5. how did you make a blog????!!?????

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Phh... everybody LOVES Lps popular...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm not a big fan of it actually. :P

      Löschen
    2. Did you know episode 26 is out?

      Löschen
  7. verkaufst du lps? Ich bin auch deutsch ;P

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I got the grey cat with a flower (not the macdonaold kind) and the spotted cat224

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Shorthair Cats are my favourite!! I think I want 339 the most

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I have LPS number 339,5,72,483,525,792,and more that dose not show

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Antworten
    1. Me too!! I really want it too!

      Löschen
  12. heloo , is polish,hmmmmm...look in the is my rooms #1059 love is cats!! bay bay :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. my mom is going to buy me 2291 from ebay excitment level:99!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Shorthair cats are the most beautiful. I have more of these than I can keep track of =) My favorites are #5(Siamese), #19(Tan), #125(White/Gray), #126(Gray/White), #339(Blonde), and #994(Black).

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Your pets r awsome! Do u think I can borrow some 4 my lps series?I don't have many..... ( Dogs, cats, and others i would like 2 borrow ) Contact me at kimkelly422@att.net.
    Thx!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Is 1059 rare? Because I don,t see it a lot and I have it :-P

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Lucky you, because #1059 is actually quite rare. I've been having a difficult time finding her, currently she is not being sold even on eBay.

      Löschen
  18. Ich habe Nummer 886 ..
    Ich möchte so Nummer 993 und 1206? I? Denken

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1DIVJ8POt0

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. ♥♥♥ Yay I just bought #339 Brooke Hayes ♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Николь ты супер я так люблю LPS хоть у меня их только 50 но всё же сколько их у тебя? и есть ли у тебя стоячки? (у меня нет)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Я полностью Агры!

      Löschen
    2. У меня есть 43 и его хладнокровие

      Löschen
  22. OMG i ♥ cat i have number 339,number 525,number 816,number 1170 and number 1231

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. I only got Deco Pet but I think Im gonna get 339 on My Birthday! (26th Jan)

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Cute but your missing the yellow short hair with purple flowers. I can't find her number but I just bought her off E-bay.

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. This blog has been SOOOO wonderful to help us identify my daughers LPS collection! Thank you so much for sharing!!! I do have a question for you. Is there a way to see the pets that begin with the letter s-z?

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Guess what? I found a site that's giving PSN codes away for free! http://freepsncodes.cc

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Wow,these shorthaircats are so cute *-*
    (OK ok,ich bin eigentlich deutsch :D)

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. I have 483 and 1363 but I want 1572, 1962, 2362, 1905, and 2386.

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. I want her so bad her name would be Britney http://www.hasbro.com/littlestpetshop/en_US/shop/details.cfm?R=8EE64D08-5056-9047-F514-00B2C69D01F5:en_US

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Hey! Ich liiiiieeeeebe shorthaircats! Die sind so… so… ach keine Ahnung. Die sind einfach toll .-.
    Hat jemand Lust zu schreiben?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ach ja,ich habe leider erst zwei LPS shorthaircats… :'(
      Wie viele habt ihr? Das würde mich Interessieren. Und,wo bekommt jetzt noch alte LPS vor Ort ohne sie bei amazon oder eBay zu bestellen? Also ich meine,in welchem Geschäft. Wenn hier gerade irgendein Deutscher LPSTuber wie LPSsmileTV oder lpsfanjenny ist,bitte schreibt mal!

      Löschen
  31. Do you think LPSHannah looks here? and if you like tunes check then out!
    http://www.nick.com/nick-radio

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Maybe. I don't know. Sorry,my English isn't very good.
      I hope you understand my…not so good English ;-)

      Löschen
    2. here just copy and paste your words into this in german then paste them into your comment https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/

      Löschen
    3. Oh,thank you! That's a very good idea!! Why did not I come out even?
      ;-)

      Löschen
  32. Hi! What's your favourite shorthair cat? Mine is 886. I think she is the best shorthair,and the best LPS ever!!!! I love her!And…I got her!!!! Isn't this just awesome?????????:P

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. My fav is 483 and I have her, her name is Nicole Brownsky :)

      Löschen
    2. Wow,cool! A pretty LPS with a pretty name! :)

      Löschen
  33. Antworten
    1. In Pets without number (1) :)

      Löschen
    2. Yeah, but it still counts as Short hair, right???

      Löschen
    3. yeah, I just wonder why its not here still too

      Löschen
  34. I love Lps Shorhairs! My favorite is cat 483

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. me too and I have her, her name is Nicole Brownsky :)

      Löschen
    2. Also are you on YouTube?

      Löschen
  35. How can I delete my comments here?

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. Antworten
    1. Exactly! I was the one who said that exact same thing in a comment above. "Where's SuperCat?"

      Löschen
    2. and I'm the person who made a fool out of herself

      Löschen
  37. Where is super Lola from Tottaly Super?

    AntwortenLöschen
  38. How do i change my pic?

    AntwortenLöschen
  39. Hi I want to do a question of the week so here is this weeks question!!
    How many lps do you have? bye- Lps Karilyn I'm not on you tube or anything else then this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  40. Do this and tell me who you got! http://www.quotev.com/quiz/1544333/Which-lps-are-you/ I got Maple!! or lps 575 -Lps Karilyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  41. UGH! I want #2094 so much it hurts!

    AntwortenLöschen