Sonntag, 29. November 2009

Pets: Dachshund










Kommentare:

  1. i love this you have so meny pets i have a friend that has 1669 pets you must have 2000 i love this blog! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Omg I love all you're pets, especially the dachshunds! they are my favorite type of LPS

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. how did you get every littlest pet shop

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thats what I'm wondering. Its crazy. Maybe Hasbro provides her with all her LPS...
      Idk. If I were her, I'd make a youtube account and make videos. Unless of course, she is a grown-up. Which for some odd reason I find LIKELY. :D

      Löschen
    2. She prob just got pics off google :P

      Löschen
    3. It's likley that she owns all lps. I know someone who also owns every lps except one. It's easy to own every littlest pet shop there is you could start off by collecting since they have came out as a kid. And grow up collecting still. I find it wonderful how she has almost every lps she is missing a lot you know

      Löschen
    4. Lol she probably doesnt have all of the pets on her blogg she just numbers them and takes piccs of them Gee!

      Löschen
  4. OMG!! Your pets are SUPER DUPER adorbs!!!
    ~~awsomesauce

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. OH MY DOG!! This is a great site ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ich liebe diese Seite echt toll gemacht :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Nicole,dein Blog ist echt toll!Muss ich schon sagen,kannst du mir aber erzählen ob es Dachshund 675 auch in Deutschland gibt?Ich habe das Gefühl das es sie nur im Ausland gibt.Ich liebe diesen Dachshund!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. You won't believe how lucky you are to have made a blog like this! Awesome girl! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Awwww.... awesome! I love dachshund 675!!! It's so cute!! I have dachshund 518, dachshund 325 and dachshund 1306 (My first)
    Maybe... I become dachshund 675... Must have luck :) From wich country do you come? I'm from germany

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Awesome I have lps 675 to!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. All the pets are so cute, i love all of them ! I wish i had that many.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Is this you pets? Like do you have all of them and get picture off them, if you do have them: WOW!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Hello ,
    You like the PETS !!! (DACHSHUND)
    Let me show my beautiful creations of decorative mailboxes!
    Models : dogs, cats, horses, farm animals, wild animals, birds, vehicles, fish, snoopy.

    Be the first to own one of these very unique mailboxes!
    “ … This mailboxes will do turn the heads of the passers-by”.

    Web site : http://pages.globetrotter.net/miche/mailboxes.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. i have 1491!! i found it on the ground last year...

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I have 139 325 and 640
    I am getting 675 in a few weeks :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. i have 7 #325,#518,#556,#640,#1211,#2529 and my first dach #2597

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. she doesnt have all of them there just pictures u guys are dumb

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. #909 is sooo pretty! She's so hard to find though :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Awesome, who else has #675 =) I also have #556, #610, #932, and the Monopoly one.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. how do i change my profial pitcher

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Apparently she doesn't have 2046?

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. I LOVE YOUR PETS! They are so cute! How much do you have?

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. i have 1493 for trade but i live in europe

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Maddy and McKenna3. Januar 2014 15:23

    I have #518, European Monopoly Dachshund, and #2035. I really really really really want #675 (Savannah Reed).

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Hello. I have number 675. He has a silver back paw. Do you know if they made any special editions for him?

    AntwortenLöschen